- Drafting basic wills with ancillary documents such as Powers of Attorney and Health Care Directives.
- Creating a Revocable Living Trust to more carefully manage assets during your lifetime and beyond.
- Representation during Probate proceedings.
- Guidance and support for Executors and Personal Representatives throughout Estate Administration.
- Preparing for long-term care and identifying key strategies that will protect your existing resources.
- Qualifying for Medicaid nursing home support.
- Navigating Guardianship proceedings when loved ones can no longer make responsible decisions for themselves.
- Responding to the legal issues arising from conditions of incapacity, disability, and dementia.